Water as we are all aware is the most essential liquid humans need. People can survive without food for days, but without water, chances of survival diminish fast.
- 75% of your brain composition is water
- maintains your body temperature
- blood is 83% made of water
- removes body waste in the form of urine and sweat
- composes 22% of your bones
- acts as a cushion to your joints
- carries nutrients and oxygen to your cells
- makes up 75% of your muscles
- helps convert food to energy among many other benefits
With such an important element of our healthy life getting polluted in the cities due to urbanization, it becomes important that we ensure our family has access to clean water.
Clean water can be further classified as :
- Non-drinking water
- Drinking water
Non-drinking clean water is required to wash your clothes, utensils, vehicle, gardening, house cleaning. This is the water that comes out of your most of the plumbing system in your home. This water, if not purified, results in bad taste and odour, scaling (leaves white patches), discoloring of clothes, rusting of plumbing systems, rough hair, etc. This is due to many ingredients present in the water not visible to the human eye. They could be chemicals, salts like calcium & magnesium, dust, bacteria.
Drinking water is used for ofcourse normal consumption, cooking, coffee 🙂